If you manage a wedding venue, you’re an essential part of the big day for the happy couple and their families. Whether you have a rustic barn, stately castle, or gorgeous garden, wedding venue insurance is an essential for your business just in case those smiles turn to tears.
What can wedding venue insurance cover?
Because every venue is different, your wedding venue insurance package should be tailored to your specific needs. That means you’ll get the level of cover you need, without paying for anything you don’t. Our experienced team understands the specific needs of wedding venues and risks you could face. As a result, we can guide you through the types of insurance cover you’ll need.
For example, insurance areas to consider include:
- Commercial buildings insurance, including listed building insurance and non-standard building materials cover.
- Contents insurance. You can extend this to include equipment brought in specifically for events, such as lighting and sound systems if needed.
- Public liability insurance. This covers your legal fees if a member of the public sues you for injury or damage to property caused by something to do with your business. This can include cover for food poisoning and allergic reactions due to mislabelled food if you offer catering at your wedding venue.
- Employer’s liability insurance. This is a legal essential if you employ any members of staff, including family members or part-time staff. If a member of your team is injured or their property damaged by something connected to your business, it will cover your legal fees. And it pays out for any compensation if the claim is successful. For example, common claims include injury following slips and trips.
- Event cancellation. If you have to cancel a booked wedding for any reason, your customer could sue you. As a minimum, they’ll ask for their money back. And they could sue you for ‘emotional distress.’ This essential insurance covers you financially if that unfortunate situation arises.
How does Park Insurance secure the best price on wedding venue insurance you can trust?
We’re independent brokers with 30 years of experience helping businesses like yours. We’ll shop around our extensive list of trusted insurance providers and negotiate the best deal on your behalf. Call our expert team now on 0117 9556835 or fill in the form below for your free quote.
Thanks for getting in touch at the weekend, we'll get back to you as soon as we soon as we can after the weekend.
From the blog
Is 2019 the year you will achieve your perfect work/life balance and become an outdoor activity instructor? If you’ve decided … Read more
Planning for the unthinkable is one of the most important things you can do for your family. Unfortunately, none of … Read more
An anticipated fall in the cost of home insurance for flood-prone properties will spread some Christmas cheer to thousands of … Read more
Can dashcams lower your car insurance? You can hardly switch on the TV or YouTube without watching dashcam footage revealing … Read more