Plasterers’ Insurance

Park Insurance have been advising plasterers and tradesman on their insurance requirements since 1983. We have a depth of tradesman insurance experience and professional knowledge which is second to none.

We truly understand your insurance requirements and are here to help you choose the right plasterers’ insurance from a panel of leading insurers.

What is Plasterers’ Insurance?

Typically, plasterers’ insurance will cover you against any injury caused to your customers or the public or damage caused to their property as a result of your work. It will cover your employees against accident, injury while working for you. It may also cover you for lost or damaged plastering tools, and cover against trade materials.

Get a quote now

What Limit of Liability Will I Require?

The amount of cover you need totally depends on your individual plastering business and the likely risks you may encounter. It may also depend on the kind of plastering work you do  – for example many councils will now require a policy of £5 Million before you are able to work on council property.

A minimum of £1m in public liability cover is normal. Some customers or clients may insist on a higher level before they will allow you to work with them, or work on their premises. If you have employees you will also need to purchase Employers Liability.

The amount of cover you might need for plastering tools and other options needs some thought. It’s easy to underestimate how valuable your kit is until it has gone missing.

Cover Details

  • Public & Employers Liability
  • Contract Works
  • Excess layer
  • Tools Cover

    Get a quote now