Park Insurance work with many voluntary organisations providing a range of tailored charities insurance solutions to suit the needs of clients ranging from small local community groups to major national charities.
We have a dedicated and experienced team of insurance professionals, who fully understand the needs of the sector and its diversity. We work alongside all of our clients to ensure they are provided with the very best insurance products on the market and that the policies suit their requirements.
Park Insurance understand that each organisation is unique which is why we specifically tailor our insurance programmes to meet their needs, while always providing them with a first class service, regardless of the size of organisation.
Our approach is to work in partnership with our clients – we like to take time to fully understand their organisation. We believe that in working together, we can use the expertise within our charities team, and extensive knowledge of the charities insurance markets to provide you with the best possible advice and insurance solutions.
Typically charities have need for some or all of the following covers and these can be arranged in bespoke fashion to match your exact requirements:
- Charity trustees and indemnity insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Commercial combined insurance
- Employer’s liability insurance
- Public liability insurance for charity organisations
- Public liability excess layer insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Legal expenses insurance
- Directors and officers insurance
- Motor fleet insurance
- Exhibition insurance
- Kidnap and ransom insurance
- Art Groups
- Theatre Groups
- Youth Groups
- Conservation Areas
- Parks & Open Gardens
- Advice & Support Organisations
- Preservation Trusts
- Pastime, regimental & military clubs
- Animal Welfare Hospitals
- Catteries Kennels
- Working Museums
- Social Enterprises
- Charity Shops