Companies are increasingly aware of environmental liabilities in part due to changes in legislation and regulation and in part due to increased pressure on all organisations to behave in a socially, ethical and environmentally responsible way. We offer cover for site-based exposures through our Premises Pollution Liability policy.
We work with clients to help them identify potential environmental risks and offer solutions that can minimise impact on profitability. We have a full range of environmental liability solutions; from traditional risk transfer for simple operational exposures to tailored programmes specifically designed for complex merger, acquisition or liability relief transactions.
We can offer clients:
- Cover for gradual as well as sudden and accidental pollution
- Cover for historic conditions and operational exposures
- On-site clean up of pollution
Standard cover includes legal liability for third-party bodily injury, damage to third-party property, loss of use of third-party property, nuisance trespass or obstruction, remediation costs, costs and expenses. We can extend cover on an optional basis to include transportation liability, first-party business interruption, and products pollution liability.
Key Selling Points
- Our streamlined and efficient underwriting process keeps our pricing at a competitive level
- Our product offering goes well beyond the limits of traditional liability insurance coverage and we can provide practical management for environmental liabilities from start to finish
- Using our network, we can help clients address their varying environmental liability responsibilities around the world