Public liability insurance covers compensation you have to pay a client, contractor or member of the public due to accidental injury or property damage. This could be something that happened at your business premises such as a client slipping on a wet floor, or something outside your workplace such as an employee spilling coffee over a client’s computer when visiting their premises.
Public liability insurance will provide your business with important protection if you…
- deal with the public
- have clients visiting your business premises
- or an employee visit your clients’ offices
Employers’ liability insurance
As an employer you are responsible for your employees whilst they are at work. If they suffer an accident in the workplace such as a injury while lifting or suffer any physical or mental illness brought on by work, they could bring a claim against you for compensation.
It is a legal requirement if you employ staff to have a minimum of £5 million of employers’ liability cover.
Park Insurance specialise in the arrangement of public liability insurance and are able to cover anything from Fairground Rides to Mobile Hairdressers at highly competitive terms, offering a range of products from leading underwriters and insurers. We have an extensive list of standard occupations, but are able to offer terms for almost every risk.
High Risk Liability Insurance
We have considerable experience, contacts and facilities with both the company and Lloyds market for most types of high risk liability insurance.
We are able to place anything involving height work, depth work or heat work. Including:
- Heavy Engineering with products to the USA/Canada
- Plastic Mouldings
- Products that go into high-risk Industries such as motor factors or Aviation
- Construction – project specific, practice and ‘wrap-up’ policies; residential and commercial. Contractors and sub-contractors
- Rail and transportation – railways, urban transit systems and long haul trucking
- Products exposures – examples include manufacturers of autos, chemicals, industrial machinery, electrical equipment, heavy engineering, tyres, medical devices and critical components
- aggregates, primary metal products, rubber, stone, clay, glass, forestry, and steel fabrication
- Risks domiciled anywhere in the world including USA and Canada
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Products liability
Thanks for getting in touch this afternoon, we'll try hard to get back to you later today or as soon as we can after the weekend.