Your spa business is there to pamper and indulge your clients, restoring inner calm. And our specialist insurance cover for your spa is designed to give you real peace of mind too. Our in-depth understanding of your business means we can guide you to get the level of cover you need. And as independent brokers, we’ll shop around and find your cover at the best price possible.
Build your bespoke spa insurance package
We’ll tailor your spa insurance cover to your specific needs. That means you’ll get the best price on cover you know you can trust. This could include:
- Buildings insurance. You can specify that this includes outbuildings, such as pool houses or store rooms if needed.
- Contents insurance. tell your broker if you need extra cover for specialist equipment, such as beauty treament equipment.
- Public liability and product liability insurance. If a claim is brought against you by a client or member of the public for injury or damage to property caused by something to do with your business, this pays your legal fees. For example, you may face a claim for injury following a slip or trip in the changing room. If you serve food, you may be sued for food poisoning. Or a claim may be brought following an allergic reaction to a product used in your spa.
- Employer’s liability insurance. This is a legal essential if you employ any members of staff, even if they only work part-time. It covers the legal fees if a member of your team makes claim against you for injury or damage to property caused by something to do with your business.
- Professional Indemnity insurance. If you give professional advice that is wrong, this insurance covers financially. For example, your client believes your advice about a treatment is incorrect.
- Business interruption insurance. This pays out a sum that can help you pay essential bills if your business is forced to close for a period of time, for example following a fire.
Additional insurance products that may be relevant
- Money cover. If you keep cash on the premises, money cover protects you from theft at your spa and on the way to bank it.
- Personal accident cover. If your spa business relies on you, you can take out insurance to protect you financially if you have an accident and therefore cannot work for a period of time. You can extend this insurance to cover other key members of staff too if needed. For example, you might want to take insurance to cover a key manager or therapist.
Get a free quote on spa insurance today
At Park Insurance we have 30 years of experience helping businesses like yours to thrive. We’ll work with you as a trusted partner to find you insurance cover that you can rely on. And you’ll know that you’re getting it at a great price too. Call our expert team now on 0117 9556835 or fill in the form below for your free quote.
Thanks for getting in touch this evening, we'll get back to you as soon as we can tomorrow.
From the blog
You’ve got a great idea and financial backing. You’re just about to launch into a brand new chapter starting a … Read more
Employer’s liability insurance is a legal requirement for many businesses. If you don’t have it when you should, you could … Read more
According to the government’s statistical report for 2019, there were nearly 292,000 licensed taxis and private hire vehicles in England … Read more
Whether you’re self-employed or run a business, you know that insurance is a must-have. First of all, it will buy … Read more