Park Home Insurance You Can Trust
Park Insurance offer a wide range of competitive residential park home insurance policies specifically to protect residential park and mobile homeowners’ property and possessions.
Usually located on private estates, residential park homes are particularly popular with first-time buyers and retirees as they are often more affordable and require less maintenance than traditional homes but finding appropriate residential park home insurance isn’t always easy.
Well now help is at hand, Park Insurance’s knowledge of this specialist insurance area, combined with more than two decades working as professional insurance intermediaries, has established us as the go-to experts for creating bespoke residential park home insurance policies.
Whether your residential park home is your permanent address, or somewhere you like to spend just weekends and holidays, we can develop a unique tailor-made residential park home insurance solution for you. And while you may think developing a bespoke solution is costly, the reality is the opposite.
As an insurance broker – as opposed to an insurance company – we aren’t tied to a particular insurance product, instead, we can select the most competitively priced policies from a wide range of insurers. This flexibility, together with the costs we save from operating as an online company, allows us to offer the most competitive residential park home insurance policies on the market.
Here are a few key benefits your residential park home insurance will include:
- New for old cover for your residential park home and its contents
- Removal of debris, movement to another site and reconnection fees if your residential park home is irreparably damaged
- Accidental damage cover
- Alternative accommodation costs (if your residential park home becomes uninhabitable)
- Legal expenses (including if a dispute arises between homeowner and site owner)
- £5 million public liability cover
- Cover for replacement keys and locks
- Frozen and refrigerated food cover
- Discounted rates for clients aged 50 and over
You will also have access to the following:
- Bicycle cover
- Cover for outbuildings, fences, patios and garden area
- Cash and credit card cover
- Cover for personal effects you use when not at your park home e.g. mobile phone and camera
Thanks for getting in touch this morning, we'll get back to you as soon as we can later today.
From the blog
- Read more