Serving the public isn’t just a job – it’s a vocation. And if your passion is food then you want to give your customers the very best experience from start to finish. But things don’t always go according to plan, and for those times when the unexpected happens you need to protect your business with the right restaurant insurance. And that’s where we can help.
A local company with a real passion for food
At Park Insurance, we have been working with the business community in the Bristol area for 30 years. Ours is a family-run business, so we understand the commitment, time, and effort that goes into making a small business grow and flourish into a commercial success.
We’re also passionate about food and have been lucky enough to make it a core part of our business for three decades. Which means you not only get a company that knows about insurance but one that understands the challenges small and medium-sized restaurants face every day.
A full menu of restaurant insurance
Our complete, tailor-made service is designed around you. Whether you’re a well-established restaurant or have just opened your doors, our complete menu of options means our experts work with you to create the perfect balance of cover for your specific needs.
Obligatory cover such as Employer’s Liability insurance and those that we advise to all businesses such as Public Liability cover usually come as standard. Then, depending on your specific business model you can choose from a broad selection of cover options including:
- Personal Accident – protect yourself financially in the event an accident stops you from working
- Buildings and content cover – our restaurant cover provides specialist commercial cover for buildings and contents
- Stock cover (to protect perishable stock from refrigeration malfunctions, etc)
- Money Cover – to protect your cash on the premises and in transit
- Business Interruption protection – to cover bills and financial commitments in the event your business is brought to a halt by unforeseen circumstances such as flood, fire or civil unrest.
- Commercial vehicle insurance (for delivery vans, transport for catering supplies etc)
- Directors Insurance – to protect directors against personal claims
- Key Personnel ( to protect you in the event a key member of staff such as a head chef leaves unexpectedly)
- Legal Protection – a business essential
Park Insurance – a local firm for local businesses
At Park Insurance we’ve worked closely with our local community in Bristol for 30 years, building up a reputation for being a firm that really understands the needs of small businesses. We’re firm believers in delivering a personalised service too, which is why you’ll always have a single point of contact who gets to know you and your business and can build a strong working relationship with you for years to come. Our advisers are always impartial, are fully approved and qualified, and have a wealth of experience both within the insurance industry and in the ‘real’ world.
To find out more about our comprehensive restaurant insurance packages and for a free, no-obligation instant quote, contact us today.
Thanks for getting in touch this afternoon, we'll try hard to get back to you later today or as soon as we can after the weekend.
From the blog
Now is a great time to start your own mobile catering business. Our passion for street food in the UK … Read more
Word of mouth has always been the best way to find new clients for your hair and beauty business. In … Read more
Buying a classic car is not something to do on a whim. Yes, a classic car can be a great … Read more
Think your business is safe from cyber attack? You should probably think again. Malware infections cost UK-based companies an average … Read more