Unoccupied property insurance

For over 20 years Park Insurance has been providing discerning customers with high-quality and affordable specialist insurance, including unoccupied property insurance. We make sure that your assets are protected – whether you’re there or not.

Property insurance is an essential part of modern life, whether you’re insuring your family home or a business premises. But what happens when a property is left unoccupied for more than a few months? Is your insurance still valid, and could an unoccupied property cause you a financial headache if the worst happens?


Second homes 

A more affluent society leads to a greater number of holiday homes – properties that can be left unoccupied for long periods. Our unoccupied property cover for domestic homes provides cover for everything from break-ins and criminal damage through to water damage from burst pipes, fire or flooding. So even if you’re hundreds of miles away, you’ll have the peace of mind that your retreat in the country or your town apartment is protected.


Overseas property 

If you have a holiday home overseas or a second home abroad, we can help with unoccupied property insurance for overseas properties too. We know how difficult it can be to get the right cover at a price that’s affordable, so we use our experience, our network of international contacts and our position as one of the UK’s most respected brokers to find you insurance that will protect your home in the sun.


Business premises 

At Park Insurance, we work with commercial as well as domestic customers, so our commercial premises insurance is based on our two decades of experience and our expertise in finding cover that’s right for you, your budget and your business. If you run a business park or industrial estate and have units that are unoccupied for any length of time, we can help. Our unoccupied property insurance makes sure your assets are protected until your new business tenants move in, giving you total reassurance that you’re protected – and at an affordable price too.


If you would like to find out more about our unoccupied property insurance for homeowners and businesses, simply call us today. Our friendly advisers are here to give you impartial, expert advice, and our position as preferred broker to many of the UK’s largest insurance providers means we can find you the right cover at the right price. Call us now for details.

    Get a quote now