When it comes to managing your children’s nursery, insurance is one essential piece of paperwork you can’t play around with. No matter how well trained your staff and how strictly you follow health and safety procedures, things can and do go wrong. With our comprehensive insurance for nurseries, you can rest assured that everything is covered, from your play equipment to staff liability.
We can arrange insurance cover for:
- Private day nurseries
- Montessori schools
- Breakfast and teatime clubs
Key areas of insurance for children’s nurseries
- Public liability. Covers your legal costs in the event of injury to a member of the public, such as a child or parent because of something to do with your nursery. It also covers or damage to property because of something to do with your business. This can include covering your staff for administering non-prescribed medication, such as Calpol, allergic reactions to mislabelled food, and trampoline injuries.
- Employer’s liability. This is a legal essential if you employ any members of staff. It pays your legal fees if a member of the team is hurt or property is damaged because of something to do with your business.
- Professional indemnity. Covers you if your professional advice is wrong.
- Commercial property insurance. Covers your premises in the event of fire, flood or theft. It can include all your contents too.
- Cover away from the nursery. If you plan to take the children away from the premises, for example on a trip to the local petting zoo, ensure your insurance package includes cover away from the business address.
- Loss of Registration insurance and Business interruption insurance. If your business is forced to close for a period of time, this insurance will cover agreed costs.
- Personal Accident cover. Does your business rely on you to operate successfully? Personal accident cover gives you peace of mind you’ll be financially compensated if you have an accident and can’t work for a period of time.
Make finding the right nursery insurance child’s play
At Park Insurance we have 30 years of experience helping nurseries and playgroups to get the right level of cover at the best price. We’re an independent, family-run insurance brokerage with a team that specialises in this sort of insurance. We will guide you through the types of insurance you’ll need to consider. And we’ll help you to build a bespoke package that meets your needs. We’ll then use our industry contacts to shop around and find you the best price out there. All the time, you can be reassured that although you’ll get a value for money quote, you’ll also get the level of cover that your business needs. Call our friendly team now on 0117 9556835 or get in touch for your free quote.
Thanks for getting in touch this afternoon, we'll try hard to get back to you later today or, at the latest, tomorrow morning.
From the blog
You’ve got a great idea and financial backing. You’re just about to launch into a brand new chapter starting a … Read more
Employer’s liability insurance is a legal requirement for many businesses. If you don’t have it when you should, you could … Read more
According to the government’s statistical report for 2019, there were nearly 292,000 licensed taxis and private hire vehicles in England … Read more
Whether you’re self-employed or run a business, you know that insurance is a must-have. First of all, it will buy … Read more