Whilst your trampoline park may be a place of exhilarating fun, unfortunately, things can also go wrong. Reliable, robust insurance is an essential to protect your business financially if the worst does happen.
Why do I need specialist trampoline park insurance?
Because of their explosive nature, anything connected with fireworks is high risk. And that can make finding the right insurance more complicated.
Running a trampoline park presents specific risks that may not always be covered by standard leisure insurance. Claims for personal injury are a key threat to your business, but you’ll also face many others. We specialise in bespoke trampoline park insurance that takes account of these unique risks.
What trampoline park activities can be covered?
- Toddler activities
- Children’s birthday parties
- Obstacle courses
- Teen nights
- Corporate events
- Fitness classes
- Foam pits
In rare cases, the injuries that can be sustained at your trampoline park can be life-changing. Even if you have asked your customers to sign a disclaimer, they can still bring a case against you if you are found to be negligent. For example, a customer falls and severely hurts their neck and it is found that staff had allowed too many people to be jumping at the same time.
What insurance cover do I need for my trampoline park?
Our team specialises in insurance for the leisure industry, including trampoline parks. We know that no one-size fits all, so we will carefully tailor your insurance package to make sure it everything you need for your complete peace of mind.
Trampoline park insurance options:
- Public liability insurance. This covers you for personal injury and damage to property caused by anything connected to your trampoline park. If you serve food on the premises, it can also cover you for claims for food poisoning or allergic reactions to mislabelled food
- Premises insurance. Covers your business premises from the threats of fire, flood, and theft
- Employer’s liability insurance. This is required by law if you have any members of staff
- Money cover. Any money on site can be a target for thieves. Money cover protects your takings whilst they are on site or in transit to be banked
- Equipment cover. Expensive equipment can be insured against damage and vandalism, so you can be sure you can afford to replace it if you need to
- Business interruption insurance. If your business has to close for any reason, business interruption insurance can pay out for lost takings to ensure staff and suppliers can still be paid
Taking the hassle out of the claims process
If you do need to make a claim, our Bristol-based claims team is here to help. We’ll organise everything that needs to be done to get you the money you need, taking away the hassle and leaving you free to concentrate on the rest of your business.
What about cheap trampoline park insurance?
As with most things in life, if it seems too good a deal to be true, it probably is and you should beware of cheap trampoline park insurance. But that doesn’t mean you can get a competitive price.
Park Insurance is an independent insurance brokerage with 30 years experience in the industry. Whilst we’re free to shop around all the options out there, we’ve also built strong relationships with some of the UK’s largest insurance providers. That enables us to negotiate the most competitive rates on your behalf from a range of sources. And that means you can be confident you’re getting the best price without compromising on your cover.
Call us on 0117 9556835 or fill in the form below for a free, no-obligation quote.
Thanks for getting in touch this morning, we'll get back to you as soon as we can later today.
From the blog
When you buy car insurance, you provide details that are used by your insurer to calculate the cost of your … Read more
Slips and trips in the workplace can cost your business money in compensation claims from employees and visitors as well … Read more
Thanks to adverts for hotel rooms, we’re all now vaguely aware of the practice of ‘dual pricing’, or two different … Read more
Running a business can be one long round of paperwork, paperwork, and more…paperwork. Top of the list (apart from making … Read more