Activity Centre Insurance

The need for a business to have sufficient insurance increases in proportion to the riskiness of activities that are undertaken there, and the frequency with which they take place. So as you can imagine, activity centre insurance features at the high end of that spectrum.

Whether your centre caters more for school activity days, corporate team building events, families, individuals or any combination of these, activity centre insurance is an absolute must.

In some cases it is required by law or by the local licensing authority that you have adequate public liability insurance cover, particularly if you offer horse riding activities at your centre. On top of this, most organisations that wish to use your services will want to check that you have public liability insurance before committing to a booking.

Protect your business and your clients

Apart from this, having public liability cover as part of your activity centre insurance policy just makes good business sense and demonstrates a responsible approach to health and safety matters. For example, if someone is injured (or even just claims that they were injured) while taking part in any of your activities, they may choose to initiate a compensation claim against you. Depending on the severity and consequences of their accident, the cost to your business could run into millions of pounds.

Public liability insurance protects your business against such circumstances, so that even when the worst happens, it won’t affect your bottom line.

Trust Park Insurance for all your activity centre insurance needs

Park Insurance can provide you with a comprehensive activity centre insurance package that’s tailored specifically to your needs. As well as public liability cover, we can arrange your employer’s liability, property and equipment insurance, and anything else you may need.

To find out more about your total insurance solutions and get a free quote, give Park Insurance a call today.

    Get a quote now..