Hotel insurance provides business protection for the owners of hotels, bed and breakfast accommodation and guest houses. There are various policies available, largely dependant on the hotel or guest house, its location and other factors that define its safety. Typically, a hotel or bed and breakfast insurance policy will offer you cover against events such as crime and weather damage and problems such as mechanical failure and builder’s risk.
At Park Insurance, we work with a broad range of insurers, allowing us to source policies for the smallest B&B to the largest hotel. All the insurers we work with are reputable, well established and have a vast wealth of experience in this specialist field.
Finding the right hotel insurance policy for you and your business can be a painstaking process, taking hours on the Internet and costing money on the phone. We offer a bridge between the insurers and our clients, effectively doing the legwork on your behalf. If, for example, you require a guest house insurance policy, simply fill in our online request form and we’ll match up your needs with the services offered by our colleagues in the insurance industry. Once we’ve made a match, we’ll contact you with a free, no-obligation quote. You might like to think of us as an online dating agency, pairing up clients with the right hotel business liability insurance!
Our strength lies in our ethos of building strong relationships with our clients, as well as our business partners. Our reputation in the insurance industry allows us to negotiate good terms for our clients, even when dealing with specialist covers such as hotel liability insurance.
- Hotel Package Policy
- Home B&B
- Personal Accident
- Medical Insurance
- Business Legal Protection
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Independent hotels
- Hotel chains
- Large metropolitan hotels
- Motels, budget hotels and travel inns
- Country clubs and converted country mansions
- Hotels with swimming pools, fitness centres, beauticians and gyms
- Listed buildings and those with special architectural features
- Hotels incorporating conference facilities, function rooms and business centres
- Buildings situated in coastal or remote locations
- Hotels with golf courses or extensive parkland grounds
Thanks for getting in touch this evening, we'll get back to you as soon as we can tomorrow.