Leisure Insurance

Leisure insurance - Shows a colourful Ferris Wheel

We love to enjoy ourselves. And if you’re in the leisure and entertainment industry, it’s great to see your customers having a good time. But when things go wrong, you can be vulnerable to compensation claims that could have a serious impact on your business.

At Park Insurance, we have over 30 years’ experience in providing specialist leisure insurance cover to a huge range of sectors – from theme park & Fairgrounds, health clubs and Gym’s through to DJ insurance, cover for amusement arcades and pub and restaurant insurance.

Specialist leisure insurance that suits your business

The trouble with ‘generic’ insurance is that it often doesn’t take into account your industry’s individual and often unique characteristics. So whilst standard policies such as public liability insurance, employer’s liability cover are business standards (and in the case of ELC, obligatory if you employ people), you may still need an extra layer of protection that is designed specifically for your operation. For example, a business hiring out marquees or bouncy castles will have different needs (and risks) from one that organises outdoor activities such as kayaking, climbing or paint-balling.

Expertise and experience

At Park Insurance, our expertise covers not only standard insurance, but niche and specialist requirements too. Thanks to our experience in dealing with leisure industry businesses, we understand that there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to leisure insurance, and that every business is unique. So we use our position as preferred brokers to the UK’s largest insurance providers to source the most appropriate – and affordable – specialist leisure insurance available.

So whether you’re in the music industry or a horse vet, an activity leader or run a go-kart circuit, find the right leisure insurance for your business with Park Insurance.

    Get a quote now..