Takeaway Insurance

Takeaway Insurance

Takeaway Insurance

From late-night kebabs to noodles and naans, takeaways are a key feature of British culinary culture. Every business wants to give their customers the very best service, and that’s something that we at Park Insurance believe in too. For 30 years we’ve been working with the small and medium-sized businesses of Bristol and beyond to deliver customised, personalised takeaway insurance cover that’s tailor-made to suit their businesses. Fortunately, food also happens to be a passion of ours, so if you want to find out what Park Insurance can do for you, now is the time to call us.

Takeaway Insurance cover you can count on

At Park Insurance, we love our food. So we’ve been lucky enough to build it into our core business, giving us a unique insight into the challenges of running a catering business. In return, that allows us to create bespoke takeaway insurance packages that take into account the distinctive, everyday hurdles and potential problems that most takeaway businesses face.

The result is cover you can count on to protect you financially in the event of almost any eventuality. We use our position as preferred brokers to some of the UK’s largest insurance providers to get you the best deals at an affordable price, too.

What cover do you need?

There is a complete range of cover available for takeaway business owners, including:

Personal Liability Cover – an essential if you want to protect yourself and your business against the legal costs of injury compensation claims.

Employer’s Liability Insurance – the only legally required form of insurance that you must have if you employ anyone, even if they’re a family member or only work part-time.

Commercial buildings and contents insurance – designed specifically for businesses rather than domestic properties, it covers your building and everything in it, from the cash register to your cutlery.

Legal protection – if you get dragged into a court case for compensation, or have a conflict with a landlord that requires legal representation then the costs can decimate your annual profits. Protect your finances with Legal Protection cover for just a few pounds a year.

Stock cover – this is slightly different from Buildings and Contents, as it covers perishable stock. So if your refrigeration system fails and you have to throw out hundreds of pound’s worth of stock then at least you can recover the costs with stock insurance.

Other cover you may need

You can also include other additional protection such as Business Interruption insurance, money cover to protect on-site takings, and key personnel cover, which protects you financially if a key member of staff such as a chef leaves unexpectedly.

Takeaway businesses often provide a home delivery service. If you do then commercial vehicle insurance is essential if you run a fleet of delivery vehicles – whether they’re pizza delivery mopeds or vans.

Find out more

With so much to think about when you’re running a business, it pays to have professional, experienced advisers in your corner. At Park Insurance we’re you’re go-to people for expert advice on takeaway insurance. Get in touch today to find out more and to get a free, no-obligation instant quote.

    Get a quote now