We’re all much more conscious about our impact on the environment these days. But not only is the environment a social issue – it’s big business too. More farmers are diversifying into renewable energy production such as growing bio-fuel crops or setting up solar or wind farms, and companies across the UK are moving into the environmental sector.
This means that specialist environmental insurance is becoming an increasing necessity for business owners. With 20 years’ experience in providing specialist insurance to a wide spectrum of industries, Park Insurance is now able to offer tailor-made policies to suit this growing sector.
Who needs environmental insurance?
Anyone interested in setting up a business generating ‘green’ energy needs to ensure that they have the right insurance. So solar farms, wind farms and bio-fuel producers all need specialist environmental insurance.
But other businesses could benefit from including environmental cover in their insurance packages too. For example, specialist premises pollution insurance will provide a level of cover for businesses to protect them against both sudden and accidental pollution incidents, and in some cases gradual, cumulative pollution. Having this type of insurance minimises the financial exposure companies face, as well as ensuring that they conform to current environmental legislation.
Why choose Park Insurance?
At Park Insurance we offer you:
- Over 30 years’ experience providing specialist insurance to businesses
- Preferred broker status, giving us access to the best deals from top UK insurers including Lloyds of London
- An efficient underwriting process that keeps premiums down
- Dedicated account managers so you have a single point of contact at every stage
- Access to specialist environmental policies for wind farms, solar farms and energy generation insurance.
Find out more by selecting your industry from our menu, and read more about the service we can provide environmental business customers looking for specialist cover.