Through Park Insurance APRIL International UK provides international medical insurance for expatriates and their families of all nationalities, wherever you may be living or working abroad. APRIL International can also provide cover to most local nationals living and working in their home country.
About APRIL International expatriate medical insurance
APRIL International healthcare policies are backed by over 25 years’ experience, so you can be sure you will have simple, quick access to the best health facilities worldwide, where you want them and when you need them.
APRIL International policies don’t only cover you for the emergencies, they’re also there for everyday help and peace of mind reassurance, with cover for treatments such as GP visits, maternity care and dental treatment.
Types of medical insurance cover for expatriates
For individual policies you can choose between four cover levels to secure the protection you want. Policies cover a range of defined areas including:
- Hospital services, covering inpatient and accommodation fees
- Parental accommodation, where an insured child under the age of 17 is in hospital
- Hospital cash benefit
- Day-care surgery
- Local road ambulance service
- Emergency medical evacuation
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance
- Repatriation or local burial (outside your home country)
- Home nursing
- Accident and emergency room services
- Oncology, chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- MRI and CT scans
- Organ transplantation surgery
- Rehabilitation care
- Dental treatment following accident
- Routine dental treatment
- Newborn care
- Outpatient psychiatric care
- Maternity care
- Childhood vaccinations
- Wellness benefit
- Outpatient services inc. GP fees, x-rays, diagnostic and pathology tests, physiotherapy, specialist and consultants fees, complementary therapies, prescription drugs.
Group rates are available with three or more employees insured together as part of a group scheme.
For groups of 10 and above, APRIL can also offer “medical history disregarded” to accommodate members who have pre-existing medical conditions and which are covered by our plan rules. For groups of 50 lives or more, we can design bespoke policies tailored to meet you company’s specific requirements.
Thanks for getting in touch this afternoon, we'll try hard to get back to you later today or, at the latest, tomorrow morning.