Professional Indemnity Insurance provides essential protection to consultants and small businesses that provide advice to their clients.
In today’s litigious society, where ‘claim’ often follows ‘blame’ businesses are constantly at risk of being sued over the services or advise they offer. With many years experience in the professional indemnity insurance market we understand these risks better than most other insurance brokers. Which is why if you buy professional indemnity cover from Park Insurance you can expect the very best financial support, as our flexible policies provided by a panel of leading insurers are tailored to your individual profession?
You may need professional indemnity insurance if you:
- Regularly give advice to your clients
- Handle data belonging to a client or business
- Are responsible for a client’s intellectual property
- Provide a professional service and could be challenged on your work. You may feel confident in the quality of your work, but any small business is vulnerable to a claim of negligence when professional advice or services fail to meet a client’s expectations and cause financial loss
What does a PI policy cover?
The defence of allegations made against the business or a professional. That is the legal costs of hiring an expert legal representative or solicitors (where necessary) to defend a claim against you or your business.
In the event that you were to be found neglectful in your duties, the damages awarded against you up to the level selected when the policy was purchased
Examples of professions which require this type of cover include:
- Advertising Agents
- Aviation Professionals
- Building Contractors
- Business Advisors/Consultants
- Chartered Surveyors
- Computer Consultants
- Complementary therapists
- Dentists and Dental Consultants
- Doctors, Nurses and Medical Professionals
- Health and Safety Consultants
- Graphic Designers
- Health & Safety Consultants/Advisors
- HR Consultants
- Insurance Consultants
- IT Professionals and Businesses
- IT Computer Consultants
- Laboratories & Research
- Loss Adjusters
- Legal Consultants – Solicitors and Lawyers
- Management Consultants
- Market Research Consultants/Advisors
- Marketing & Communications Consultants/Advisors
- Mortgage Advisors
- Motor Trade Professionals
- Office Services/Bookkeepers
- PR Consultants/Advisors
- Recruitment Consultants
- Security Consultants
- Sports Agents
- Telecom Consultants
- Training Consultants
- Translators & Interpreters
- Web Designers
We also offer Professional Indemnity Insurance For Solicitors
At Park Insurance, we have an experienced and dedicated Professional Indemnity broking team, which forms the backbone of our service to Solicitors. We provide Professional Indemnity insurance for the entire range of firms from sole practitioners through to multi-national practices.
Our expertise and experience of solicitors’ Professional Indemnity insurance means we can offer our customers competitive premiums backed by excellent service from a team of dedicated professionals.
Thanks for getting in touch this afternoon, we'll try hard to get back to you later today or, at the latest, tomorrow morning.