Landlord Insurance for Student Lets

If you own property near a university or college, a great way of earning extra money is to let it out during term time to students. But normal home and contents insurance may not provide you with the cover you need to protect your property if it is let out to multiple occupants. To make sure you get the right student landlord insurance, talk to Park Insurance.

Our expert advisers work with some of the biggest names in insurance to bring you tailor-made insurance packages that will give you peace of mind and the cover you need to protect your assets. Student let insurance takes into account the unique challenges of letting out your property to multiple occupants, and can even cover you for periods when the property is vacant.

Cover for damage and non-payment of rent

Student let insurance can offer you a complete package of cover that protects both your property and your bank balance. In some instances, arrangements can be made so that you are covered for non-payment of rent, as well as damage to the building and contents. Adding cover for legal expenses to your insurance package means that your student Landlord’s insurance policy will cover your costs if you have to fight for payment through the courts. A comprehensive student let insurance policy will also cover you against both malicious and accidental damage, fire and, in some cases, damage caused by burst pipes or other structural failings.

Normal home insurance policies won’t cover your property if you are earning an income from renting it out, so to ensure that you know your rights and are fully protected, talk to Park Insurance. Our friendly, knowledgeable experts have years of experience in finding the right student Landlord insurance policies and they can offer you simple, no-nonsense advice. For more information and to get a free, no-obligation quote, call Park Insurance today.

    Get a quote now