Property Owners Cover

If you own a property that you let to tenants, you need to purchase an adequate property owners insurance policy as your premises represent a substantial investment that should be adequately protected.

We specialise in all types of property owners insurance and provide advice to owners and representative bodies on their property insurance requirements.

We are specialists in property owner’s insurance schemes and the scale of our business gives us substantial purchasing and negotiating power. This in turn allows us to offer extremely competitive rates for a wide range of property owner’s risks.

We have a specialist property owner’s insurance department that is dedicated to providing personal telephone support both for advice on cover and premium quotations.

Risks Covered

  • Any tenant type including asylum seekers, DSS, students, etc
  • All property types – flats (inc blocks of flats), masionettes, houses
  • Unoccupied properties undergoing renovation

Policy Coverage

  • Buildings
  • Landlords Contents
  • Accidental damage
  • Malicious damage
  • Landlords contents
  • Legal protection available
  • Loss of rent
  • Property owners liability
  • Directors & Officers Insurance

Get a quote now

From the blog