Pub And Restaurant Insurance

Owning a pub, wine bar, restaurant, or other licensed business, can mean assuming responsibility for the safety of your customers while they are on your property. It is essential that your hotel, pub or restaurant insurance requirements are fully met.

Park Insurance is an independent insurance broker, and we have relationships with some of the UK’s leading hotel and licensed trade insurers. This means that we have access to some of the best rates and coverage in the market.

Policy Covers

  • Buildings, Contents & Stock
  • Fixtures & Fittings
  • Loss of Licence
  • Public & Product Liability
  • Loss of Profits
  • Employers Liability
  • Cover for Food Poisoning
  • Cover for Late Licence Venues
  • All Caterers Catered for
  • Monthly Instalments Available

Trades We Cover

  • Pubs
  • Restaurants
  • Takeaway Shops
  • Chip Shops
  • Wine bars
  • Caterers
  • Clubs & Cocktail Bars
  • Coffee Shops
  • Delicatessen
  • Bistros
  • Mobile caterers and burger vans
  • Outside caterers

Why Choose Park Insurance

  • A range of covers under one policy
  • Reliable, trusted insurers
  • Cover levels to suit your needs and budget
  • Friendly, experienced staff
  • Instant cover Available

For more information on hotel, pub or restaurant insurance, feel free to call one of our experienced advisors.

    Get a quote now..